Adsense

Monday, October 10, 2016

Day 10. Between You and Me

Between You and Me



Enrapt in the noises around

Do you hear the sounds within?

Peace eludes your gray smile

But yet you drink from the glitter and gleam

Should you ask where my happiness lies

To me my heart tells no way

To be in love or stay away

To be in love and stay possessed is all it knows

A deep longing stays within you and me

For we have to still realise our dreams

Between our hearts there are mountains which know no bounds

Our skies are different and the wind knows no way through

Perhaps there will be a time when we will be part of dust again

Then we will start a new journey

To cross each other one more time

It will be but with a thousand deaths to live


Until then my friend lets travel these roads a few more times …

No comments:

Post a Comment